This green minestrone soup is delicious and packed with healthy vitamins.
- 45 mins
- olive or avocado oil, for frying
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 8-10 baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large baby marrows, sliced
- 375g green beans, halved
- 1.25L chicken stock
- 250ml frozen peas
- 100g baby spinach
- 6 slices ciabatta
- 100g Goat’s cheese, sliced
- Heat a splash of oil on medium and sauté the onion, carrots and garlic. Season.
- Add the baby marrows and beans and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add the stock and bring to boil. Add the peas and cook for 5 minutes until tender. Stir in the spinach and cook for 1 minute. Season.
- Brush the ciabatta slices with oil. Heat a griddle pan on medium and cook the ciabatta slices for 1 to 2 minutes until charred. Spread them with the cheese and serve with the soup.