Serve these mini cream cheese balls with your favourite crackers as a scrumptious snack.
- 15 mins
- Makes about 30
- 230g tub cream cheese
- handful mixed herbs (like chives and parsley), finely chopped
- crushed peppercorns (pink, white or black)
- roasted mixed seeds and spices (like sesame, cumin and chilli flakes)
- crackers, to serve
- Use a teaspoon to scoop small dollops of cream cheese. Roll into balls.
- Coat balls in the herbs, nuts or pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve on crackers.
Magazine issue date: May, 2019