Mini Nutella Cheesecakes are easy to whip up, you'd be tempted to make them everyday.
- 25 mins
- Makes 5
- 200g Oreo cookies, crushed
- 45ml (3T) butter, softened
- 50g hazelnuts, peeled, toasted and chopped
- 230g jar Nutella chocolate spread
- 230g tub cream cheese, softened
- 60ml (¼ cup) icing sugar, sifted
- 250ml (1 cup) cream
- Blitz the cookies, butter and half of the hazelnuts until the mixture starts to clump. Divide between 5 x 7cm lined ring moulds (see tip) and press in to form a firm base. Place in the fridge.
- Beat the Nutella, cream cheese and sugar until combined. Divide on top of the biscuit base and smooth the tops. Chill for at least 3 hours until set.
- Whip the cream to form soft peaks. Unmould the cheesecakes and spoon dollops of the cream on top. Sprinkle the remaining nuts over and serve.
We lined empty 410g tomato tins (tops and bottoms cut off) with acetate, leaving a 1cm overhang for easy removal. Or, make individual servings in glasses or in one 18cm square dish.
Magazine issue date: October, 2015