Make this vegetarian Mushroom and Pesto Pizza in just under an hour!
- 50 mins
- 1 basic pizza dough recipe
- 30ml olive oil + extra
- 60ml butter
- 400g button or mixed exotic mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5ml ground nutmeg
- 125g basil pesto
- 300g Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 230g cream cheese
- handful wild rocket
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Prepare the pizza dough and shape into 4 pizzas.
- Heat half the oil and butter on high and fry the mushrooms, garlic and nutmeg in batches (with the rest of the oil and butter) for about a minute until golden. Season.
- Spread the pizzas with the pesto and sprinkle the cheese and mushrooms over. Drizzle with extra oil and bake for about 10-15 minutes until cooked. Spoon dollops of cream cheese on top and bake for about 5 minutes until golden. Serve with rocket.