Fry up this one-dish frankfurter and potato hash for an easy midweek supper.
- 25 mins
- olive or avocado oil, for frying
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4-6 frankfurters, sliced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- handful parsley, chopped
- mustard, to serve
- Heat a splash of oil on high and fry the potatoes for about 8 minutes, tossing occasionally until golden brown (let them cook themselves loose from the pan). Season. Set aside.
- Add another splash of oil and fry frankfurters until browned. Add peppers and onion and fry for about 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Stir through potatoes and parsley and cook for about 3 minutes or until heated through. Season. Serve with mustard.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: April, 2019