These easy peppermint crisp panna cottas take the flavour of the all-time favourite tart and turn it into an elegant dinner party dessert.
- 20 mins + setting
- 10ml granulated gelatine
- 15ml water
- 500ml cream and/or milk
- 360g tin mint flavoured caramel treat
- 180ml tennis biscuits, crushed
- 2 x 49g peppermint crisp chocolates, crushed
- mint leaves, to garnish
- Combine the gelatine and water and set aside for about 5 minutes to bloom. Heat the cream/milk and caramel on medium to just below boiling point. Remove from heat. Add the gelatine and stir until dissolved.
- Carefully divide the panna cotta mixture between the glasses. Refrigerate for about 2 hours until set. Top with the biscuits, peppermint crisp and mint before serving.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: July, 2018