With only 5 ingredients in these pork banger burgers, supper will be sorted in no time!
- 20 mins
- 500g pork bangers, meat removed from casings (press it out with your fingers)
- 30ml olive oil
- 4 burger buns
- 1 avocado, mashed with salt
- handful of rocket
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Shape the pork meat into 4 equal-sized patties. Heat the oil on medium-high. Fry the patties for about 8 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve the patties on the buns topped with avocado, rocket and red onion.
FEATURE: VICKIE DE BEER ASSISTED BY JULIA VAN MAARSEVEEN AND INGE BARTSCH
PHOTOS: LEE SCHWAGELE CRPHOTOGRAPHIC.CO.ZA
Magazine issue date: January, 2017