Have this pork fajita tray bake on the table in 15 minutes.
- 15 mins
- 500g pork fillet, sliced into strips
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5ml ground cumin
- 5ml chilli powder (optional)
- 5ml garlic powder
- 10ml paprika
- olive or avocado oil, to drizzle
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- handful coriander
- 4 tortillas
- sour cream, to serve
- Toss together the pork, peppers, onion, cumin, chilli powder, garlic and paprika on a large baking tray. Drizzle with oil. Season.
- Bake under a hot grill for about 7 minutes until cooked, stirring halfway. Squeeze over lime juice and scatter over coriander. Serve with tortillas and sour cream.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: August, 2019