Treat your guests to this pork steaks with spiced apples dish on special gatherings.
- 25 mins
- 30ml olive or avocado oil
- 2 red apples, quartered and thinly sliced
- 5ml ground cumin
- 5ml ground coriander
- 3ml cayenne pepper
- 4 lean pork loin medallion steaks
- garlic potatoes, to serve
- Heat oil on medium and cook the apple slices for about 4 minutes or until golden. Add the cumin, coriander and cayenne pepper. Season.
- Reduce heat and cook for about 2 minutes or until the apples are tender. Transfer to a dish and set aside.
- Add the steaks to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Return the apples to the pan and heat through.
- Serve the steaks and apples with garlic potatoes.
Magazine issue date: March, 2016