This Pork Tortilla is an easy and healthy recipe - great for entertaining guests.
- 30 mins
- 350g pork fillet
- 30ml olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 400g tin kidney beans, drained
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- handful coriander, chopped
- 6 wholewheat tortillas
- 125ml low-fat yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Season the pork and fry on medium for about 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer the pork to a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. Cover for 5 minutes to rest. Slice the pork and place in a bowl.
- Combine the onion, tomatoes, avocado, beans, zest and juice and coriander. Season.
- Fill each tortilla with slices of pork, top with the tomato and bean salsa, and serve with a dollop of low-fat yoghurt.
Magazine issue date: February, 2016