Take a vitamin shot through this healthy and delicious soup! The garlic and ginger are anti-viral and boost the immune system.
- 20 mins
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 1.25L chicken stock
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 packet 2-min noodles
- squeeze lemon juice
- handful coriander, chopped
- Bring the garlic, ginger, stock and chicken to boil on medium. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until cooked.
- Add the noodles and cook for 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice and coriander just before serving.
Garlic and ginger are potent detoxifying and anti-viral herbs that help the body get rid of toxins, stimulate circulation, reduce inflammation, aid digestion and boost the immune system.