Keeping to a low calorie diet doesn't seem that hard when you're devouring prawns!
- 25 mins
- 5ml olive or avocado oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 200g frozen shrimps, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4cm piece ginger, grated
- 1 small yellow pepper, sliced
- 125g sugarsnap peas
- 1 baby Chinese cabbage, finely sliced
- 20ml soy sauce
- 20ml fish sauce
- 350g rice noodles, soaked in boiling water
- 4 cooked prawns (optional)
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat and sauté the onion. Add the shrimps, garlic and ginger and heat through.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the sauces and then the noodles. Serve topped with the prawns.