Creamy goodness tastes delightful with this Raspberry and White Chocolate Tray Bake.
- 50 mins
- 375g puff pastry, thawed
- 500g Mascarpone cheese
- 100ml sugar
- 100g ground almonds
- 2 eggs
- 250g raspberries + extra
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- strawberries and mint, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 30cm x 20cm roasting pan with baking paper.
- Roll the pastry out on a lightly floured surface. Line the pastry in the roasting pan, cover with baking paper and fill with baking beans. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove
the beans and return to the oven for another 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Whisk together the Mascarpone, sugar, almonds and eggs until well combined. Fold in the raspberries and chocolate. Pour the mixture on top of the pastry and bake for about 20-25 minutes until just set and lightly golden. Switch off the oven, open the door and leave to cool gradually. Chill before slicing. Serve with extra raspberries, strawberries and mint on top.
Magazine issue date: September, 2015