This one-tray roast garlic honey chicken is packed with immune-boosting ingredients.
- 1 hr
- 8 chicken pieces
- 1 whole garlic bulb, top cut off
- olive or avocado oil, to drizzle
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 handfuls fine green beans
- 60ml honey
- 45ml flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place chicken and garlic on a roasting tray and drizzle with oil and lemon juice.
Season. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Add the beans to the tray and drizzle with oil. Drizzle honey over the chicken. Bake for about 15 minutes
or until caramelised.
- Squeeze garlic out of the skin and mix through the beans. Sprinkle over the almonds.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: August, 2018