This no-cooking-required dessert is a nostalgic treat the whole family will love.
- 35 mins + setting
- 12 - 15
- 2 x 200g packets Nuttikrust or ginger biscuits, crushed
- 200g butter, melted
- 385g tin condensed milk
- 125ml lemon juice
- 250ml Bulgarian yoghurt
- 440g tin crushed pineapple, drained
- 500ml marshmallows, finely sliced
- 180ml red maraschino or glacé cherries, halved
- 250ml cream
- Blitz the biscuits and butter until mixture just comes together. Press the mixture into the base and up the
sides of 12 x 9cm round fluted tart tins with removable bases (or into one large dish).
- Mix together the condensed milk and lemon juice until thick. Fold in the yoghurt, pineapple, marshmallows
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form and fold through the marshmallow mixture. Pour the mixture into the
tart case and refrigerate until set.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: ROELENE PRINSLOO
Magazine issue date: July, 2017