This rolled pork is flavourful and quick to make.
- 30 mins
- 1 onion, chopped
- 75g chorizo sausage, chopped
- 80ml chakalaka/ tomato salsa
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
- 450g pork fillet
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Dry fry the onion and the chorizo sausage over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Take off the heat and add the chakalaka or salsa and feta.
- Cut the pork ¾ deep down the middle and then score the insides. Fold in the tail (thin end) of the fillet and then roll up the fillet incorporating the filling. Tie with string or insert toothpicks to keep the roll together.
- Brown in the same pan that the filling was cooked in and then wrap in tinfoil and roast in the oven for about 20 minutes until cooked through. Slice and serve with a side salad.