For a unique breakfast, serve this Rooibos and granadilla jelly with honey and Bulgarian yoghurt.
- 5 mins + setting
- 8 gelatine leaves
- 310ml Rooibos tea
- 125ml castor sugar
- 500ml granadilla juice
- pulp of 2 fresh granadillas
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes until soft.
- Heat the Rooibos tea and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, stir until the sugar has dissolved, then remove from the heat.
- Remove the gelatine from the water, squeezing out the excess water. Add to the Rooibos tea and stir until dissolved. Stir in the granadilla juice and pulp, and pour into 6 glasses. Set in the fridge for about 4 hours.
- Serve the jellies in the glasses or turn out onto a serving plate.
For a unique breakfast, serve the jelly with honey and Bulgarian yoghurt.
Magazine issue date: January, 2013