This rump steak with salsa verde takes only 20 minutes!
- 20 mins
- Serves 4-6
- 1kg rump steak
- 30ml olive oil
FOR THE SALSA VERDE
- 250ml flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 250ml coriander
- 15ml capers, rinsed
- 2 anchovy fillets (optional)
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 45ml olive or avocado oil
- Rub the steak with the oil. Season. Set aside.
- For the salsa verde, blitz all the ingredients to form a sauce. Season.
- Cook the steak over hot coals to your liking. Remove and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with dollops of salsa verde.
The salsa verde works equally well with grilled fish, chicken or vegetables.
Magazine issue date: September, 2016