Looking for a simple snack or starter? Try these easy Salad Cups.
- 20 mins
- 2 baby gem lettuces
- 1 pawpaw, cubed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 red onion, diced
- 10ml fresh ginger, grated
- 5ml chopped chilli
- handful coriander, chopped
- Separate the gem leaves then wash and dry them. Arrange them on a platter.
- In a large bowl, toss together the pawpaw, avocado, lemon juice, red onion, ginger, chilli and coriander. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spoon the pawpaw mixture into the leaves and serve.
Magazine issue date: January, 2015