Make lunch-time fun with this colourful sandwich sushi.
- 15 mins
- Makes 16
- 4 slices fresh brown bread, crusts removed
- ½ cup (125ml) cheese spread
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of cheese spread on one slice of bread.
- Add a few carrot sticks and avocado slices and season. Be careful to put a neat row of each down the centre of the bread.
- Roll the bread away from you until you reach the end of the bread slice and push down slightly.
- Cut into ‘sushi rolls’ and serve with the chilli sauce.
Magazine issue date: February, 2012