Make this Seafood Pasta for dinner, your family will be delighted!
- 45 mins
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30ml olive or avocado oil
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 10ml honey
- 60ml olive or avocado oil
- 30ml dry white wine
FOR THE SEAFOOD
- 125ml white wine
- 8 – 10 mussels, beards removed
- 15ml butter
- 200g calamari rings
FOR THE SALAD
- 300g pasta shells, cooked
- 125ml selection of antipasti (see note)
- 200g Calamata olives, pips removed
- large handful rocket
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Toss the tomatoes and oil in a baking tray and season. Roast for 20-25 minutes until blistered. Set aside to cool slightly.
- For the vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients. Season.
- For the seafood, bring the wine to a simmer over medium heat. Add the mussels and cover. Steam for 3-4 minutes or until the mussels open. Discard any mussels that fail to open. Drain the mussels and keep aside.
- Heat the butter over medium-high heat and fry the calamari for 2-3 minutes until cooked. Season.
- For the salad, mix the pasta, antipasti, tomatoes, seafood, olives and vinaigrette and toss to combine. Serve with rocket.
Use any ready-made antipasti you like, such as marinated peppers, artichokes, sundried tomatoes and marinated mushrooms. Mix a spoonful of your favourite pesto for extra flavour.