This spaghetti omelette with bacon makes a great late breakfast or early lunch dish.
- 45 mins
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 60ml milk
- 100g streaky bacon, chopped
- 150g cooked spaghetti
- 60ml chopped chives
- 80ml Cheddar, grated
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Whisk the eggs and milk together. Season.
- Dry-fry the bacon for 3-4 minutes or until crisp.
- Add the spaghetti and chives, stir to combine, then add the egg mixture. Reduce heat to low and sprinkle with cheese. Top with tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes or until almost set.
- Place under a hot grill and cook for about 4 minutes or until golden and set. Cut into wedges and serve.
VARIATIONS: *Add a few thinly sliced button mushrooms, green peppers or baby marrows for those who love teir veggies. *Macaroni or any other boodles will work well with this dish.
Magazine issue date: March, 2016