This Speckled egg rocky road combines all your favourite treats in one delicious slice.
- 10 mins + chilling
- Makes 16 slices
- 7 x 80g Nestlé Milky Bar Krackle chocolate, chopped
- 2 x 50g packets colourful mini marshmallows
- 4 marshmallow Easter eggs, chopped
- 100g Zoo cookies, chopped
- 125g packet speckled eggs, roughly chopped
- Line a 19cm x 25cm tin with baking paper. Heat chocolate in microwave for about 1 minute 30 seconds,
stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Cool.
- Combine the marshmallows and cookies. Mix through the chocolate and scrape into the prepared pan. Top with the speckled eggs. Refrigerate for about an hour or until firm. Slice into 16 pieces.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: April, 2017