This Spring Vegetable Soup is a light, clear soup, perfect for the spring or summer months.
- 25 mins
- 30ml olive or avocado oil
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small green chilli, deseeded and chopped (optional)
- 1.2L warm vegetable stock
- 100g spaghetti, snapped into thirds
- 1 potato, peeled and chopped
- handful asparagus
- 250ml frozen peas
- handful mint and parsley, chopped
- grated Pecorino cheese, to serve
- Heat the oil on medium and sauté the celery, onion, garlic and chilli. Add the stock and bring to boil.
- Add the spaghetti and potatoes and simmer for 8-10 minutes until tender.
- Add the asparagus and peas and cook for 2 minutes until tender. Season and stir in the herbs.
- Serve with the grated Pecorino and Crunchy Asparagus Rolls