These Sticky Chicken Wings make a delicious starter or entertainment snack.
- 40 mins
- 8 chicken wings
- 125ml soy sauce
- 125ml sweet chilli sauce
- 10ml finely chopped garlic
- 10ml finely grated fresh ginger
- fresh coriander and mint, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a roasting tin with foil and set aside. Combine all the ingredients in a plastic or glass bowl, making sure that the sauces coat the chicken wings all over.
- Place the chicken wings on the prepared roasting tin and roast in the oven for 30 minutes. Baste once or twice with the remaining sauce. Turn the wings once through the roasting time. Serve with fresh coriander and mint leaves.
Prepare the wings the day before and leave them to marinate overnight.