This no-bake strawberries and cream pudding is made with just 5 ingredients.
- 20 mins + refrigeration
- 2 x 90g packets vanilla instant pudding
- 1.25L milk
- 8 strawberry Tinkies, unwrapped
- 250g strawberries, sliced
- 250ml cream
- Beat together the vanilla pudding and milk for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spread a thin layer into a 16cm x 26cm deep dish and top with the Tinkies, trimming them to fit. Scatter over the strawberries and spread over remaining pudding.
- Whip the cream to stiff peaks and spread or pipe onto the pudding. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Optional: For an extra sweet tooth, mix 45ml icing sugar through the strawberries and dust extra icing sugar over the pudding.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: October, 2018