These strawberry candy floss milkshakes are absolutely over the top - but that's what makes them so spectacular!
- 20 mins
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- 100s & 1000s, for dipping
FOR THE MILKSHAKE
- 250g strawberries, hulled
- 500ml strawberry ice cream
- handful pink candy floss + extra
- 60ml milk
FOR THE TOPPING
- 4 pink doughnuts
- colourful sweets and lollies, for decorating
- Dip the rims of 4 small glasses in the chocolate and then press into sprinkles. Set aside.
- For the milkshake, blitz all the ingredients until smooth. Pour into the glasses.
- Top the milkshakes with a doughnut, extra candy floss and sweets.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTO: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: March, 2017