The Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse is a quick and easy dessert recipe.
- 20 mins
- 80g packet strawberry jelly
- 410g tin chilled ideal milk
- 250g smooth cottage cheese
- 400g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- handful mint, to garnish
- Dissolve the jelly powder in 150ml boiling water. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the ideal milk until doubled in volume and light and fluffy. Beat in the cottage cheese and cooled jelly for a minute, then stir in the strawberries.
- Pour into a large serving dish or 6 dessert bowls or glasses and refrigerate for about an hour until set.
The ideal milk should be left to chill in the fridge for at least a day, otherwise it won’t whip