These strawberry mousse pots are a simple way to wow your guests with minimal effort...
- 40 mins + setting
- 135g packet strawberry jelly
- 250ml boiling water
- 410g tin evaporated milk, chilled
- 250g strawberries + extra
- 80ml icing sugar
- 200g packet tennis biscuits, crushed
- 60g butter, melted
- whipped cream, to serve
- Stir the jelly powder in water until dissolved. Cool completely, but don’t allow to set. Add the milk and blitz for 5-10 minutes or until doubled in volume.
- Blitz the strawberries and sugar until smooth and fold through the mousse. Combine the biscuits and butter. Spoon layers of the mousse and biscuits into 8 x 250ml cups and set in the fridge.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and extra halved strawberries.
Magazine issue date: July, 2017