Impress your guests with this easy but delicious tomato, bean and goat's cheese salad.
- 25 mins
- 300g fine green beans, tips trimmed
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 15ml olive or avocado oil + extra
- 10ml sea salt flakes
- 125g goat’s cheese, sliced
- 15ml balsamic vinegar
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water until bright green. Drain and place in a bowl of ice-cold water. Set aside.
- Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt flakes and roast over hot coals until warm.
- Arrange the green beans on a serving dish. Place the tomatoes on top followed by the cheese.
- Drizzle with extra oil and balsamic vinegar before serving.
Magazine issue date: September, 2016