These Tropical Open Pancakes are a colourful treat for you and the kids to enjoy on hot Summer days!
- 1 hr 10 mins
- 1 basic pancake recipe
- 80ml desiccated coconut
- tropical fruit (like bananas, papaya, granadilla and pineapple), sliced
- fresh or dried coconut shavings, to sprinkle
- handful of mint
- tropical sorbet or vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Follow the method for making basic pancakes and add the coconut to the dry ingredients. Cook 125ml of the batter instead of 60ml.
- Serve with the fruit, coconut, mint and sorbet or ice cream on top.