This no-cook tuna pad thai is low carb and full of with nutrients.
- 20 mins
- 10ml xylitol
- 10ml chilli sauce
- 60ml lemon or lime juice
- 20ml soy sauce
- 30ml no added sugar peanut butter
- 500ml purple and white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 250ml bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- handful coriander, chopped
- 2 x 170g tins shredded tuna, drained
- 60ml peanuts, chopped
- Beat together the xylitol, chilli sauce, lemon or lime juice, soy sauce and peanut butter.
- Combine the cabbage, carrots, sprouts, onions, coriander and tuna. Mix through the sauce and serve topped with peanuts.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY ALFRED NQAYI PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: Feb, 2018