A warm beef salad is just the thing for when you want to eat something comforting but still get in some goodness too!
- 35 mins
- 15ml olive or avocado oil + extra
- 2 x 300g beef steaks
- 700g baby potatoes, cooked and cut in half
- 125g mushrooms, halved
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- handful cherry tomatoes
- handful rocket
- Heat oil on high and fry the steaks for about 4 minutes on each side, or to your liking. Season and set aside.
- If necessary, add extra oil to the pan and fry the potatoes, mushrooms and garlic for about 5 minutes or until golden. Season and set aside.
- Fry the pepper, onion and tomatoes for about 5 minutes or until soft. Season.
- Slice the steaks thinly and serve with the fried vegetables and rocket.
Magazine issue date: January, 2018