Make this white chocolate strawberry tart as a special treat.
- 35 mins + chilling
- 200g packet Tennis biscuits
- 125g butter, melted
- 60ml desiccated coconut
- 250g tub cream cheese
- 60ml icing sugar, sifted + extra
- zest of 1 lemon
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- 250ml cream
- 2 large handfuls of strawberries, halved
- Process biscuits until finely crushed. Add butter and coconut and process until combined. Press the mixture over the base and up the sides of a 24cm round, fluted tart tin, with removable base. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese, icing sugar, zest and vanilla together. Stir in the chocolate.
- Beat the cream to soft peaks and fold through the cream cheese mixture. Spoon into the biscuit base and chill in the fridge for 1 hour or until set.
- Top with strawberries and dust with extra icing sugar, to serve.
Magazine issue date: May, 2019