Want to make your own chocolate marshmallow eggs? Follow our instructions on how to shape the home-made marshmallow into the right shape…
1.Sprinkle a 4cm deep layer of flour into deep oven trays. Use an egg to press shapes into the flour.
2.The white marshmallow mixture should be pourable and the yellow marshmallow mixture should be slightly thicker to form a round dollop.
3. Spoon a teaspoonful of the white marshmallows into the prepared holes.
4. Spoon a small dollop of the yellow marshmallow mixture on top of the centers of each to resemble the yolks.
5. Top with the remaining white marshmallow mixture to just fill the holes until level full.
6. Sprinkle more flour over and leave to set for at least 2 hours.
7. Shake the flour off the marshmallows (this is like a treasure hunt). Reuse the flour when done.